Friday, November 9, 2012

30 Days of Thanks: Day 9

Day 9---I'm so thankful that I have the opportunity to be a stay at home wife and mother. In today's time it takes two incomes for a family to survive, but God sure has blessed us and between the National Guard and the prison, we have made. It's a struggle and most of the time we live paycheck to paycheck, but I wouldn't have it any other way. I'm also thankful that God placed Scentsy in my life. It has helped a lot as well. I haven't done absolutely wonderful with it, but on the months we need it the most, it has the supplied the little extra we needed. I know I just need to put more time into my business and I would probably very successful.
Anyways, many people say why don't you just work and help your family out....you tell me where I can work that is going to pay enough to cover my gas and daycare for my children. It's almost impossible to find something like that. We also feel that until Maddison and C.J. start school, the best place for them to be is with me. I know what they watch on t.v., I know what they are eating, and I know the language that they are around. Maddison has done well out of daycare, we haven't had many sicknesses and even though she's not around children all the time, she still does well with them.
It may be hard, and we may struggle, but God has provided our every need and I have no doubt that he will continue to do so. I have no problem getting a job and am very capable of working, but I'm so glad that I can stay at home and I cherish the time that I get to spend with my children. I also love that when Chris gets home from work, I'm here, and when he has time off there's no hassle in me trying to get time off...we can just go and do as we please. Being a working mom/wife would be a completely different world for me. I'm so thankful that I have a husband that supports me being home and that is willing to work the less than glamorous job to provide for us.  

No comments:

Post a Comment