Tuesday, November 6, 2012

30 Days of Thanks- Day 6

Today I am thankful for my freedoms. I'm thankful that I can go vote, I can choose and practice my religion and that I can openly share my opinions. I'm thankful to be a part of a family that has sacrificed to keep our freedoms. I hope that today you took the time to vote. I hope that researched each person and amendment and made an education choice when you colored in that circle. Your vote does count and you need to make sure you are heard. You cannot sit around and whine and complain if you don't do something about it. Take a stand and be confident in the decisions you have made.

Now, I must return to the nursery to finish getting stuff put away and to continue listening to the reports of how the election is turning out. I'm just keeping in mind that no matter who wins....God is still in control!

I hope you have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment