Friday, October 7, 2011

I didn't think finding a Hotel would be so Difficult!

Oh my goodness, I did not know trying to find a hotel would be so difficult! Lol. With our anniversary get away coming up quick, we were looking at hotels...we've been looking at them for a couple weeks now, and just decided tonight on where we would stay...we leave Sunday! And, of course, this decision didn't come easy. We talked, debated, and picked through a ton of hotels. We want something nice, because it's our anniversary, but it has to be within our budget...UGH! Finally we agreed to stay at the Holiday Inn Resort, The Castle. It's a beautiful place with great service, and we've stayed there before. Their rooms are unbelievable and with a pool and a jacuzzi, you can't go wrong. Now, I can't wait for Sunday to get here! Church and then we're off to Orlando! .....I still have to pack. I am the procrastination  queen. It's ridiculous. I know that I shouldn't wait til the last minute, that every time I do I end up stressing and forgetting something. :/ I guess I just have to make a list, check and it twice and deal without whatever is left behind.
   Even though I beyond excited about getting away, I'm going to miss my baby girl! She'll be with her Mare-ma, and Little, and I know she'll be well taken care of, but I still miss her. I pray that maybe this time she will sleep a little better. I don't know why, but she just has issues sleeping at other places. The only other place she sleeps good at is my moms. I think it's because we lived there, and she sleeps in the same room she always has when she stays. It's the only thing that I can think of. When we go on trips, we REALLY have to wear her out to get her to sleep. I'm going to try to make a little easier for Mare-ma, and I'm going to leave her my house key, so maybe if she doesn't sleep, they can stop by and both of them can catch a little nap. I know it's rough on both of them with no sleep, but I know they both love being with each other, sleeplessness and all. :)
    Well, I am falling asleep and I don't have much more to say, so I'm going to go watch rerun's of Friends and get some rest. Oh and by the way, I've lost four pounds! I'll blog more about my lifestyle change tomorrow.  Until next time, Goodnight...xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment