Friday, September 16, 2011

To Begin...

This is my second attempt at a blog, and I hope I can keep up with this one better than I did the first one. I just want some place I can vent, share, and reflect on things going on in my life. Right now, things are absolutely crazy. Of course, life is always crazy in some way. Today makes one week that Chris has been at Camp Blanding. It's definitely been a long one, but I'm thankful that God has been with us keeping us safe, and helping Chris with the school. From what I understand, the class is very hard, and both mentally, and physically draining. So far, Chris has done wonderful, and is pushing through. As my husband, I am so proud of him. He is a wonderful husband, father and friend to Maddison and I. We miss him, and cannot wait til this next week is over. Maddison is as adorable and sweet as ever. She definitely has her two year old moments, but she is a wonderful child. I can't believe how big she is getting and how well she is talking. She is a very polite child who almost always says thank you, loves to say the blessing before we eat, and loves going to church. I couldn't have asked for a better daughter. Sometimes, she makes me want to pull my hair out, but what can I say, she acts just like me. :)

All in all, today, this past week has been pretty good. Things are going well, my family is wonderful, and my favorite time of the year is approaching quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment