Sunday, December 11, 2011

What a Day!

What a day it has been! I have had the worst headache and have spent the day holding the couch day sleeping. I missed church. :/ Thankfully, though, my in laws took Maddison to church and kept for her the day so I could rest. I don't know where this headache came from, but I wish it would go away. Nothing I do is making it better. I just hope there's nothing more to it, and that I manage not to get sick this year.

Anyways, it was nice having the rest, and now I ready to begin the week. I have spent most of the past week cleaning and cleaning. There's just so much to be done, because I don't do it on a regular basis, but that has changed. I have learned my lesson. All the going though, has helped me to sleep much better. So far everything with this pregnancy is going well. My worst symptom is being tired...ALL the time! I remember feeling the same way with Maddison, but I don't remember it being this bad. Of course, I wasn't having to keep up with a 2 year old at the time either. I'm just really trying to balance getting everything done and getting plenty of rest. I try to do something, then take a break and then begin again. It takes me longer, but it's working. I'm so excited about my appt on the 27th. I cannot wait! I can't wait to see the baby, and see the heart beat, and to get a more accurate due date. All of that makes everything sooo real, and it just can't get here fast enough!
On top of the excitement for our first baby appt, we have all the greatness of Christmas! I'm so excited, to take Maddison to church on Christmas, cook my first Christmas dinner and enjoy the time with my family and I can't wait til Maddison gets her gifts! I'm really enjoying because next year it will be different! It won't just be three of us, and I'm so blessed to have a growing family, but I am also loving every minute with just the three of us. Things will never be the same, but they will be just as wonderful!
I hope that those around me are enjoying this time of year, that they're enjoying their families and making the best of it! I'm not stressing over the best gifts or what I can or can't buy, I'm just thankful for what I have to give and those I have to give too! The time spent with my family makes it the best time I could ask for!

No comments:

Post a Comment